Onsite Printer Service Engineers4 September 2023
Excellent and competitive Salary + Company Car / Car Allowance + Bonus Scheme
*Central London will be walking so will include a travel allowance rather than car
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
- To carry out service visits to reported calls throughout the companies’ customer base. The successful candidate will establish and promote the attributes of a professional service support operation and adapt and develop service needs in line with changes in products and functionality.
- Respond to customer service requests for the repair of business equipment.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and establish effective repairs through adjustment cleaning or replacement of spare parts.
- Carry out preventative maintenance in accordance with manufacturer guidelines and recommendations from service management.
- Inform the customer on the work carried out and gain acceptance to the machines condition and performance following the service work you have completed.
- Carry out the installation of equipment sold by the company and ensure the machine performs to the customers satisfaction.
- Look for opportunities to give the customer guidance and training so they can achieve the best results from the equipment and avoid operator faults.
- Manage an effective car stock of spare parts and consumables.
Experience & Skills Required
- It is essential that you have worked as an engineer on printers (E.G. Ricoh, HP devices, Canon, Kyocera, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba or Xerox devices)
- Strong IT knowledge with the ability to network devices and to set up scanning functions
- The ability to provide first class customer service with previous customer facing experience.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- To be smart and presentable at all times
- Willing to undertake training on new product lines, such as Laptops and PC’s
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Holiday purchase scheme
-Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
-2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
-Life assurance 4 x salary
-Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
-Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
-Mental health first aider support programme
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Eye care voucher scheme
-Free flu vaccinations
-Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
-HP Employee discount programmes
-Mobile phone discounts
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews We have been awarded “Customer Experience Foundation Membership” showing our commitment to excellent customer service.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options