Customer Retention Specialist10 November 2023
Digital Print Operator17 November 2023
Job Title junior Account Manager
Location – Lincoln
Excellent and competitive Salary
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
A rare and exciting opportunity has come up to join Europe’s largest provider of Managed Workplace Services during a period of innovation and ambitious expansion and growth into new markets.
The Junior Sales Account Manager will be responsible for qualifying leads/opportunities and developing long-term relationships with an established existing customer base as well as new business, leading to a robust pipeline that closes deals, increases profit and maximises sales within the Central region.
This role is well-suited to someone who is an excellent listener, proactive, organised and results orientated. Your sales drive will be matched by your commitment to solving customer problems by successfully implementing Apogee’s vast range of Managed Service solutions.
- Identify, develop, and manage accounts (existing and new) using a consultative approach to include sales calls, discovery meetings (in person and virtual), solution development, proposals, contracting, and building relationships
- Manage a full sales cycle, build a robust pipeline, and effectively forecast in your territory.
- Develop and execute plans to grow regional accounts by cross-selling into Apogee’s value added managed service portfolio
- Coordinate with leadership and workplace consultants on key accounts to identify and manage expansion opportunities
- Plan and manage your activities effectively and in line with company’s expectations
- Ideally 1 – 2 years of successful B2B sales experience, we will consider candidates with exceptional proven track record of sales success in a professional commercial environment.
- Proven strategic approach to client/customer development and retention.
- Strong sense of responsibility and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and forward-thinking
- Very detail oriented and highly organised
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- A confident communicator – opener, rapport builder, relationship manager
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently to achieve targets
- Achieves impact and influence by adapting style and behaviours to persuade others
- Emotionally resilient, learns from experience
- Seeks innovative technical solutions to reduce unnecessary human intervention
- Demonstrable regular and recent learning linked to their commitment to continuously improve
- Experience of efficiently managing an active opportunity pipeline
-Flexible working options
-33 days holiday including bank holidays
-Holiday purchase scheme
-Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
-2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
-Life assurance 4 x salary
-Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
-Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
-Mental health first aider support programme
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Eye care voucher scheme
-Free flu vaccinations
-Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
-HP Employee discount programmes
-Mobile phone discounts
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews We have been awarded “Customer Experience Foundation Membership” showing our commitment to excellent customer service.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options