Field Service Engineers27 July 2023
Change Management Consultant20 October 2023
Hours: Office Hours Mon to Fri
Excellent and competitive Salary
Winner of the Investors in Sales 2023 and Winner of the PrintIT Awards for Employee Experience 2021, Apogee Corporation provide Managed Workplace, Managed Print and Managed IT Services with Europe’s Largest Multi-Brand solution. As an independent subsidiary of HP Inc, we have the advantage of being part of one of the world’s leading technology companies, with instant access to the latest innovation all supported by our market leading service operations.
We are committed to our sustainability objectives and are involved in frequent community and charity initiatives to support our vision. We are passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion with a culture of originality. Our recent investment of £250,000 in employee training and development highlights our commitment to investing in enhancing the skills, knowledge, and experience of our employees.
Our culture allows you to innovate and develop your career with the support of an expanding corporate and progressive organisation. We are looking for inspiring and pioneering individuals, who want to make a difference in their careers as well as in the world around them. We are proud of all our employees, who are at the heart of what we do. If you become part of our journey, everything is possible, and the opportunities are endless.
As part of Apogee’s Managed Print Service, this role is to support and maintain devices within a specified client account based at site. Utilising both remote monitoring software and incident management applications the Onsite Engineer will provide both first level and full Engineer break/fix service support (hardware and software).
Acting as Apogee’s front-line representative, the Onsite Engineer will work with the wider Apogee Account and Support teams to deliver benchmark levels of customer satisfaction through delivery of all contractual service levels.
Key Duties include:
- Respond to customer service requests for the repair of business equipment
- Proactively monitor all devices using Apogee or client applications for faults and consumable requirements
- Undertake fault diagnosis and establish effective repairs through adjustment, cleaning or replacement of spare parts
- Develop and implement ongoing preventative maintenance schedules
- Report all activity using both Apogee and client incident management systems
- Liaise effectively with customer contacts and Apogee Account Management team to maximise customer satisfaction and business results
- Work with colleagues to help overcome new or unusual faults.
- Carry out the hardware and network/scanning installation of equipment provided by the company and ensure the machine performs to the customers satisfaction
- Proactively provide guidance and training to clients so they can maximise the productivity of the equipment and avoid operator faults.
- Effectively manage onsite stock of spare parts and consumables
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience of technical faults and problem-solving techniques to fix Printers
- Proven knowledge and experience of basic networking, scanning and general IT
- Experience of resolving software issues
- Proven ability to deal with clients in a professional manner
- Well-presented and articulate
-Flexible working options
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays
-Holiday purchase scheme
-Enhanced family friendly benefits (maternity, adoption, paternity and IVF)
-2 paid days off per year for voluntary work to support our local communities
-Life assurance 4 x salary
-Sponsorship for professional development and memberships
-Employee Assistance Programme, including access to a virtual GP and financial wellbeing support
-Mental health first aider support programme
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Eye care voucher scheme
-Free flu vaccinations
-Employee social events and recognition activities throughout the year
-HP Employee discount programmes
-Mobile phone discounts
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer
Please take the time to look at our excellent Glassdoor and Trustpilot reviews We have been awarded “Customer Experience Foundation Membership” showing our commitment to excellent customer service.
Apogee Corporation is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all applicants and are open to considering flexible working options