Our aim is to help organisations gain control of their print and document environment by identifying, reviewing, managing and protecting their critical data and processes. Ultimately, Apogee provides organisations with the tools and expertise to meet the joint challenges of escalating information volumes and legislation.
It is essential organisations have high-level visibility and understand all the documents and data for which they are responsible. By developing an information governance strategy organisations are able to regain control of existing paper and electronic data files, ensuring they aren’t responsible for any form of data breach.
To summarise, Apogee use three key methodologies to ensure your organisation is fully compliant:
- Document scanning and data capture
- Output and workflow process assessment
- Data analysis and review
After this initial review, the next step in the process to gain complete control of your data-related print and document environment is ‘Information Remediation’. The process typically involves detecting and correcting (or removing) corrupt or inaccurate records by replacing, modifying or deleting the data.
- Discarding data where appropriate. In many cases the data is sorted that is not only a risk to compliance but completely unnecessary and of no value
- Consolidation and migration of data from an unstructured and uncontrolled environment
- Increased digitisation of paper-driven processes, replacing paper distribution with electronic formats and automating data capture
- Implementation of records and information retention and destruction policies to minimise future escalation of volumes
- Mapping of PII data and processes and the implementation and communication of policies to secure and govern this information and assist the rapid response to Subject Access Requests (SARs)
Although we may have heard enough about ‘data’ it is more important than ever to ensure your organisation understands and manages its critical data and processes properly. If you need to regain control of your paper and electronic files, it is time to talk to Apogee.
We support organisations of all sizes with expert consultancy, technological solutions and eDisclosure services. If you are interested in gaining complete control over your print environment, complete the form below.