Apogee placed a print room manager at Quinn Emmanuel’s London Office, and also provided additional staff on demand which includes holiday and sickness cover when required, all of which are employed by Apogee. We have therefore delivered cost savings to the client on TUPE, HR administration, national insurance, any benefits and holiday and sickness payments.
Apogee provides the client with engineer support in London from 8am – 8pm and overflow services 24/7 to support if required. We also supply the client with crucial information regarding usage per device, allowing the client and Apogee to continually monitor and assess volumes; and advise on cost savings and the most efficient solutions.
Apogee overflow and managed print solution for the client has provided approximately 3.5 million black and white and 200,000 colour prints annually.
- Cost savings through Apogee’s partnerships
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Engineer support
- Service across two European countries
- Print audit and site survey provided accurate data
- Print room manager provided by Apogee
- 24/7 outsource and overflow print provided